At the evening we had 2 most enjoyable hours of an Italian-Iranian dinner
- spaghetti alla carbonara di melanzane
- an amazing Iranian plate of baked eggplants with and w/o meat (I will try to get the receipt from the chef)
- an endive plate with caramelized onion and red pepper
- a great French Pinot Noir
- A great chat with good people
Tomorrow we have to wake up early for a routine check up, but it seems I will have a white night preparing one of my this week's presentations.
The skies are almost clear and the chimney of the house on the other side of the street keeps smoking and proving the wind outside isn't very strong as it gently carries the white smoke.