Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pushing forward

21-Jan-2012, 13:30

Well, that was a white night. I had today an exam, and I forgot that at the time of the exam I had to present and defend two papers. I remembered only one of them.
Eventually, I made it on time and it seems that the papers are good eventually.
It has been a long time since I had a really white night with no sleeping at all.

J is getting used to our furry creatures and to the respective alergy. Our creature-boy is growing every day and keep making substantial efforts to impede his mother from sleeping.

The important thing is that the exam is behind me now and only 2 are left to go.

So, to celebrate it, here go some morbid :-) pictures of Leuven. Hope you'll feel the winter blowing from the pictures.

Love



No comments:

Post a Comment